A monthly, unique and global tool, interactive and easily accessible, for you to evolve in your very own abilities, talents and passions.
One of the values we have is believing in pushing boundaries to create holistic solutions that apply to the individual and the community likewise. Allowing everybody to evolve in their very own abilities, talents and passions, creating a conscious impact on their direct people and environment.
We wanted one tool that combines the character and benefits of a blog, a gallery, a podcast, an audio and video page, and we decided for a digital magazine. It holds possibility for all these and more. We want our content to have a global presence and be sustainable at the same time. We want our content to be portable, convenient, easily accessible, instantaneous and interactive.
At the same time, we wanted our digital magazine to be a timeless collection to choose from based on personal preferences, while always covering features on personal development, work-life balance and the energy within and around us.
Our digital magazine is published every third Friday of the month, subscribe to our newsletter to get the next edition delivered straight to your mailbox!
Free issue: Grounded
“I can have all, be whoever and do whatever I wish, if I have an unalterable foundation that will keep me safe and standing, whatever might occur.” Radhika
“Grounded” is the cornerstone to our new Mag range, and we are excited to celebrate with you and to offer it as a free read and download!
“Grounded” includes a foreword by Radhika Malhotra, the founder of Crony & Lore, on the power of a strong foundation. Divided into four sections, you will find:
- Our Grounding section features an article on the myths of meditation, a grounding visualization meditation, as well as a colour and mood board.
- Our Vibe section features an introduction to our new project “The Abode” and a tour through Radhika’s Berlin home.
- Our Self-Trust section features a strong trust visualization meditation.
- Our Energy section features an article on emotional areas in our space, a personal note from Radhika on it, as well as a colour and mood board.
And do not miss our four upcoming releases in 2020: Sense, release, heal and intention!
Monthly newsletter + free magazine
Our monthly newsletter is sent exclusively to our community on every first Friday of the month and being part of our community gives you:
- priority access to booking our limited remote sessions
- priority access to booking our limited one-on-one sessions
- priority access to booking our new online on demand workshops
- priority access to submitting your The Abode application
- priority access to booking all our events
- priority purchase from our newly released and limited product batches
- preview on our monthly magazine
In addition to our monthly newsletter, you will receive our free digital magazine, which is published every third Friday of the month - A unique and global tool, interactive and easily accessible, for you to evolve in your very own abilities, talents and passions.